Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. Virginia Satir

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Perfect day

Today was a pretty lazy, but nice day spent with my boys. Ian slept pretty well last night. He usually doesn't fall asleep until around midnight, but he slept until 7:00 am! I was so excited. I gave him a bottle, and then he actually fell back asleep. Since Peyton was still sleeping too, I got to go back to bed until about 10:00! I got some much needed sleep that I've been missing for the past couple months.

We just hung out at home most of the day. Me, Peyton, and Ian did a lot of snuggling and playing. Peyton's new nickname for Ian is 'potato'. He told me he calls him that because he is a couch potato! lol But I try to explain to him that Ian can't really do much else right now, but I guess that's Peyton's new nickname for his little brother haha.

We ate dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Loomis', and then we went over to their Great Grandma and Grandpa Loomis' to visit them. It was nice. We sat out in the backyard while Peyton played with his Aunt Savannah and Uncle Noah.

It was such a nice day, and now we're relaxing. I'm watching American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Glee!!!, and then 16 and pregnant later. I love Tuesday nights lol! I wish I could hear from Charlie tonight or some night soon, since they are suppose to have more privileged to call since they are in 'blue phase'. Well, if not, I'll see him June 1st!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic day to me. Sure do wish we had cable...

    ReplyDelete